CSE 521S Syllabus
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Understand software architecture of Internet of Things
- Evaluate wireless sensor network technologies and protocols
- Analyze sensor data to extract information
- Apply Internet of Things to diverse domains from healthcare to industry
- Embedded Operating Systems
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Data Analytics and Machine Learning
- Cloud and edge computing
- Internet of Medical Things and Mobile Health
- Industrial Internet of Things
- Smart Infrastructure
- Cyber-Physical Systems
Note: Scores will be curved.
- Projects 60%
- Proposal and presentation: 10%
- Demo 1: 5%
- Demo 2: 5%
- Critiques 30%
- Participation 10%
- All critiques should be completed indepdently. No collaboration is allowed.
- The project proposal, presentations, demos and report should be completed collaboratively by the project team.
Office Hours and Contact Information
Please make appointments by email.
- Chenyang Lu: email@example.com
- Ruixuan Dai: firstname.lastname@example.org