CSE 520S Syllabus
- Real-Time Operating Systems
- Real-Time Scheduling
- Real-Time Parallel Computing
- Distributed Real-Time Middleware
- Real-Time Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Cloud Middleware
- Adaptive Quality of Service Control
- Industrial Wireless Control
Note: Scores will be curved.
- Projects 60%
- Project warmup homework: 1%
- Proposal and presentation: 10%
- Demo 1: 5%
- Demo 2: 5%
- Final demo & report: 39%
- Critiques 35%
- Participation 5%
- All critiques and the project warmup homework should be completed indepdently. No collaboration is allowed.
- The project proposal, presentations, demos and report should be completed collaboratively by the project team.
Office Hours and Contact Information
Please make appointments by email.
- Chenyang Lu: email@example.com, Jolley 213
- Haoran Li: firstname.lastname@example.org, Jolley 217B
- Yehan Ma: email@example.com, Jolley 217B