Spammer Hall of Shame
These entities have also spammed, in violation of the U.S. CAN-SPAM
Act of 2003, even after I have requested that they stop:
Here's an ugly one: axxun. Their spam violated the CAN-SPAM Act
on several counts. Yet their "contact us" page
requests the sender's birth date, with the explanation: "We ask
for your birthdate in order to comply with CAN-SPAM laws." That
makes no sense. Furthermore, their WHOIS information has bogus
- The Resumator/theresumator.com
- Ashley Hira of Hira Fashion International / Hira Custom Tailors /
I'm not the only one they spam, but at least I haven't received
any threatening phone calls from them.
hirasofhongkong.com has been suspended for "spam and
abuse"; Thank you, GoDaddy.
- hira-fashions.com (Registrar: Enom)
- hira-tailors.com (domain no longer registered)
- hiras.com (Registrar: Network Solutions)
- hirasofhongkong.com (Domain suspended by GoDaddy)
- hirastailors.com (Registrar: Enom)
- hiratailor.com (domain no longer registered, had been
registered by Enom)
- hiratailors.com (Registrar: Enom)
- hisons.com (Registrar: Network Solutions)
- visiting-tailors.com (domain no longer registered)
- hirashktailors.net (Registrar: Enom)
- hirashksuits.net (Registrar: Moniker)
- hiramasterclothiers.net (Registrar: Moniker)
- Ronald Russo of Allan Lloyds Group: lloydsconferences.com
- Scott D. Upham of Valient Solutions: Valientsolutions.com
- Nous Infosystems. One of the top hits in a Google search of that name is about their spam.
- SPAN Systems Corporation: they ignore all opt-out requests
- Prithvee Propmart
- epeopleinc.com: epeopleamerica.com
- HomeRun.com; they spam with forged From: addresses
- Healthline Plus Inc., Stockholm, Sweden:
- Purva J R of Prasad InfoData Services: pidsindia.com
- Xoriant: xoriant.com
- Tag44: tag44.com
- J. Stroll Associates: strollenterprises.com/strollassociates.com/lancestgeorge146.com
- Thor Consulting Group / Thor Group
These are a little different, though still spam. The spam
contained a request for me to do something specific. But they
never responded to my request for further information:
More information may be available on
- Cory Holliman @mysocialfusion.
- Megan Owens of projectmanagementdegree.org: blatant, misspelled
spam asking me to link to their website.
Some spammers apparently don't like this web page, because they
have asked to be removed from it. I will only do that if they
convince me that they have stopped spamming, e.g., that
they now are in complete compliance with the U.S. CAN-SPAM
Act of 2003, that they no longer spam newsgroups, and that
they post legitimate WHOIS information. I will not reply to
messages from other than the WHOIS contact email address.
Here is Tanner Andrews's
impressive list of "favorite spammers".
Last modified: Wed Dec 11 08:47:42 CST 2013