Books on Sensor Networks
- Anna Hac, "Wireless Sensor Network Designs,"
John Wiley & Sons, December 2003, 391 pages.
- Edgar H. Callaway, Jr. and Edgar H. Callaway, "Wireless Sensor Networks: Architectures and Protocols,"
CRC Press, August 2003, 352 pages.
- Victor Lesser, Charles L. Ortiz, and Milind Tambe, "Distributed Sensor Networks: A Multiagent Perspective,"
Kluwer, October 2003, 367 pages.
- Shad Roundy, Paul Kenneth Wright, and Jan M. Rabaey, "Energy Scavenging for Wireless Sensor Networks: With Special Focus on Vibrations,"
Kluwer, January 2004, 212 pages.
- Jose A. Gutierrez, Edgar H. Callaway, Raymond Barrett,
"IEEE 802.15.4 Low-Rate Wireless Personal Area Networks: Enabling Wireless Sensor Networks,"
IEEE, April 2003.
- Feng Zhao, and Leonidas J. Guibas (Eds),
Information Processing in Sensor Networks,"
Proceedings of Second International Workshop, IPSN 2003, Palo Alto, Ca, Usa, April 22-23, 2003,
(Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 2634),
Springer Verlag, 676 pages.
Sensor Networks References
Back to Books on Hot Topics in Networking
Back to Raj Jain's Home Page