How to take this course
What do you do, day to day, week to week, to take this course?
- The course consists of a sequence of 9 modules.
- Most modules take a single week.
is your guide.
Staying on track
- By the Studio day entry, you should have
Here you will work with other
students, a TA, and the professors to explore the material further
all the videos and
- worked the exercises in the rows above this entry.
A good strategy would be to work on the current module lab assignemnt over
the weekend. Also, start watching the videos and do the exercises for
the next module.
- From then until your lab session on the next Tuesday, work on the
- Your lab assignemnt for the current module is due.
- You turn it in
by committing and demoing your work to a TA
- If you are stressed
or out of time, you can automatically use a
late lab coupon by demoing your work on the
- The quiz for the current module is released on this day. Do it
at your convenience but by its shown due date to receive credit.
Last modified 10:20:11 CDT 25 May 2018
by Ron K. Cytron