The visualizer shown in class was based on GridLayout, which divides the screen into a fixed number of rows and columns. The nice thing about that layout is that the grid's boxes expand and shrink with the window size.
Review the Video Demo to see that visualization.
When you done with this studio, you must be cleared by the TA to receive credit.
- Commit all your work to your repository!If you do not commit, the TAs cannot grade your work and you will receive a 0 for this assignment!
- Fill in the form below with the relevant information
- Have a TA check your work
- The TA should check your work and then fill in his or her name
- Click OK while the TA watches
- If you request propagation, it does not happen immediately, but should be posted in the next day or so