You code may not pass the testRun() unit test, and that's OK.You should now be able to run the examples that are in your repository. Try the sleeps one first, then try sum.
In the Main class, change the call to HaWUp to try different numbers of Nodes.
What number of nodes works best on your computer in terms of performance?
When you done with this studio, you must be cleared by the TA to receive credit.
- Commit all your work to your repository!If you do not commit, the TAs cannot grade your work and you will receive a 0 for this assignment!
- Fill in the form below with the relevant information
- Have a TA check your work
- The TA should check your work and then fill in his or her name
- Click OK while the TA watches
- If you request propagation, it does not happen immediately, but should be posted in the next day or so