- Implement a method that roasts passwords, as described in class.
The class should be called Roast and it should go in a toc
package. The signature of the roasting method is:
public static String roast(String in, String key)
- Check your work with this RoastTest.java
- Get TA to check off your work.
- Work on the FLAP I/O if it's not complete
- Try to connect to AOL!
- Try to connect to port 9898 of a machine that's running a mock server
in the Cupples II attic.
- Think of something interesting you want your AIM bot to do. Here
are some ideas:
- Return a fortune-cookie saying
- Return the time-of-day you get by request from a time-of-day server
- Return the next 2 train-departure times of Metro Link, heading East,
from the University City/Big Bend station.
Last modified 20:11:06 CST 11 January 2010
by Ron K. Cytron