Department of Computer Science
School of Engineering and Applied Science
Washington University in St. Louis
Message of the Day:
- 19 June 2012
- Welcome to the special edition of CSE 131.
About the course: CSE 131 provides an introduction to
fundamental software concepts. It is ideal for students considering a
major or minor in computer science, as well as for students who want
to learn about computing for use in another discipline. See
the CSE 131 Course Description for an overview
and the links at the left for details.
Ron K. Cytron
- Office in
- Office hours (in Urbauer 214 before or after class):
- Mondays, 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Wednesdays, 11:30 to Noon
- Fridays, 9 to 10 AM
- Times and Places:
- The course calendar shows the schedule for this course.
- Lecture takes place in Urbauer 214
- Studio and Lab sessions take place in Urbauer 214
- TA Consulting
Hours are held at various times, including evenings and weekends.
Introduction to Programming in Java: An Interdisciplinary Approach
Last modified 10:31:39 CDT 10 August 2012