Extension 1 for this module (2 points):
This is your chance to show off your great work on our Lab.
If a TA agrees that your work merits consideration for the contest, then take
the following steps to enter the contest and to earn the extra extension points.
Your entry may be one for the official game, or you may have designed and implemented
a game of your own. Either way, you are welcome and encouraged to enter the contest.
That code most be committed and working, and each of the steps below must be
observed. Failure to follow these instructions will exempt you from the contest
and from earning any extension points.
- You must choose one of your team member's repositories to hold the code we
will consider for the contest. Let's call that person P.
- In P's repository, in the lab10 folder, create a
README text file:
file can be a plain text file that you can create and edit using eclipse.
Right-click on the lab10 package, and select New...Untitled Text File.
- Write a few sentences to explain why your entry is special and merits
- If your entry is not the official class game, then explain what you did instead.
- Be sure to note any extra features you have implemented.
- List each team member and a brief sentence or two about that person's
contribution to the game entry.
- Be sure all of your code (and sound or image files) are self-contained in
repository and committed.
- Complete the
box below with all of the names (and wustl keys as usual) of the contestants in your
- You will each earn extension points for entering the contest.
- You must check the propgate box on the repo that contains your contest
entry code. You should progagate from P's repo.
When you done with this extension, you must be cleared by the TA to receive credit.
- Commit all your work to your repository
- Fill in the form below with the relevant information
- Have a TA check your work
- The TA should check your work and then fill in his or her name
- Click OK while the TA watches
- If you request propagation, it does not happen immediately,
but should be posted in the next day or so
End of extension 1