A lab is turned in as follows:
- Feel free to ask TAs questions about whether your lab is in a satisfactory state to be demoed.
- Grab a lab demo form from the table in your lab.
- Fill out the requested information neatly and clearly.
- Write your name on the board so that the TAs can demo you in turn.
- The TA will insist you commit your code.
- The revision number of your demoed code will be noted on the lab demo form.
- Demo the lab to the TA's satisfaction.
- If things need to be fixed, work on them and repeat the above.