CSE 131 Module 4: Encapsulation
By the end of this module, you should...
- know how to create a class that defines a new type of object,
- know how to declare and use instance variables within a class definition,
- be able to define constructors and accessor methods,
- understand that "new" invokes a constructor to create an object (instance of a class),
- know how to invoke methods on a target object,
- understand the meaning of this, and its implicit use when a target is not named,
- be more comfortable defining methods that describe simple computations, and
- have experience writing test cases.