CSE 131 Module 11: Class Hierarchies
Making an Applet
There is no formal lab component. Instead, applets are learned by
making an applet out of your Lab 10 game. See
the Bridge for instructions on how
to do that, and ignore the instructions below.
Submitting your work (read carefully)
- Complete the cover-page.txt file
in the repository for this lab. Just open it up in your eclipse editor
and type in your responses.
- In the cover-page.txt file, be sure to indicate anybody with whom
you have collaborated on the work you are submitting.
- You must commit all of your work to your repository. It's best to do this
from the top-most level of your repository, which bears your name and student ID.
- You must demo the commited work to a TA. Make sure the TA knows that
your demo is for credit at this point.
- The TA must have your name and information
on a lab demo sheet for this lab to be graded and
Be sure your name and ID are written
clearly on the TA's demo sheet.
Last modified 11:06:35 CST 27 November 2009
by Ron K. Cytron