CSE 131 Module 0: Getting started
In completing this module, you will...
- Know that object-oriented programs involve creating objects and calling their methods.
- Understand the concept of sequential execution;
- Know how to use the Eclipse programming environment to
- check out a subversion project
- edit Java source code
correct compilation errors
- execute programs
- commit your work
- Be able to find your instructor's office; and
- Become familiar with the
- CSE131 web site
- course structure
- course policies