CSE 131 (Fall 2009)
Grade Change Request

To receive grade reconsideration, regardless of the cause or reason:
  1. Please print out a copy of this form,
  2. fill it in neatly,
  3. and give it to the professor or put it in his mailbox in Bryan 509

Staple any relevant material behind this page.

Student ID:  
Lab/Studio section you attend:  
Current graded status of the assignment:  


Last modified 13:49:27 CDT 12 September 2009 by Ron K. Cytron