ANCS Travel Grants
We are pleased to offer a limited number of awards supporting student
expenses associated with attending ANCS. Attendees from traditionally
under-represented groups are particularly encouraged to apply. Should
we receive more applications than the funding can support, priority
will be given to applicants not otherwise able to attend the conference.
Award applications must be completed, signed, and faxed to Prof. Mark Franklin at 314-935-7302 by Oct. 13th, 2008. Award checks will not be sent until after the conference.
- Travel grants are only available for students from US institutions.
- Each grant is for a nominal amount of $600.
- Grant recipients must attend the entire ANCS technical program.
- Grant recipients must submit original expense receipts.
- The grant check will be mailed shortly after the conference upon receiving appropriate expense forms and receipts.
- Priority will be given to applicants who would not otherwise be
able to attend the conference; however, all student attendees are
strongly encouraged to apply.