- 2013 CVPR paper: The Episolar Constraint: Monocular Shape from Shadow Correspondence, to be presented this summer in Portland, Oregon.
- Teaching: Artificial Intelligence (CSE 511) during the spring semester.
- Most active projects:
- "Capture of Outdoor Scenes to Evaluate and Validate Physical Activity Policy and Built Environment Change", with the incomparable Aaron Hipp, with help from URSA.
- Analyzing Images Through Time, with Bill Freeman, Wojciech Matusik, Hanspeter Pfister, and Noah Snavely.
- Collaborative Research: Continental-Scale Monitoring, Modeling and Forecasting of Phenological Responses to Climate Change with Andrew Richardson.
- Citizen Science for biological imaging grant funded (DEB-1053554).
- Popular Press
- CACM blurb:
cloudly day time-lapse to solve for 3D scene structure.
- New Scientist blurb: integrate webcams into Google Earth
- CACM blurb: a cloudly day time-lapse to solve for 3D scene structure.